BEGINNERS STUDENTS AND ESPECIAL STUDENTS
Admitted students are not FenixWeb System users, their registrations must be made by fulfilling forms, signing and delivering to the same application place.
Since April 2008, the emails generated by Fenix and Janus Postgraduate Systems of the university will only be send to addresses in the USP field, in other words, with ‘usp.br’ in the end. SIt will be accepted both addresses such as [email protected] as [email protected].
If your registered email in Fenix / Janus System is not the USP domain, you must provide it with your unit or by the CCE, then requesting at the postgraduate secretariat to update the email address.
This action aims the safety and reliability of institutional systems, avoiding the loss of important messages due to communication issues and SPAM filters existing in various commercial providers.
The accomplishment of New Registration, Article 55 of the Rules of Postgraduate from USP, is required at the time of initial registration.
The foreign student is required to submit the certificate of advanced level in the Portuguese proficiency test performed by CELPE-Brás(http://portal.mec.gov.br/sesu/), up to 6 months before the deadline of the course.
The admitted student in the postgraduate program of other Superior Education Units, for registration in discipline and for special student must perform it in the Postgraduate Service from FMUSP, Teodoro Sampaio Street, 115, 1st floor, holding the following documentation:
¨ certified copy of RG
¨ certified copy of CIC
¨ Certified copy of graduation certificate (front and back), statement of registration in the postgraduate program, provided by the origin unit (if applicable).
WARNING: CONTACTING THE SECRETARIAT OF THE PROGRAM BEFORE THE BEGINNING OF DISCIPLINE, FOR CONFIRMATION DATE, TIME AND PLACE.
The registration period for regular students, who are not on leave of absence, contains 3 consecutive steps, and it is recommended that students consult their mentor before choosing the subjects:
– Student’s pre-registration: period for students to perform their pre-registration in courses or their registration of monitoring, whereas the registration monitoring is required for the student who does not register in any discipline. Every action confirmed by the student, in this System, generates an e-mail to himself as proof of action performed;
– Mentor’s endorsement: period for mentor endorse the pre-registrations in courses and accept the registrations of monitoring of their mentees. The pre-registration in disciplines or request of monitoring registration that were not appreciated by their supervisors, in this period, will be automatically accepted;
– Lecturer’s deferment: period for the professor of the discipline to accept the pre-registration endorsed by the mentors. The pre-registration, endorsed by the mentors, who did not receive manifestation of the professor of the course will be automatically accepted.
INTERNET REGISTRATION(Please note: only by Internet Explorer)
1. Enter FenixWeb page: http://www.sistemas.usp.br
Check Disciplines Offered in the Period
“Courses Offered” -> “Postgraduate Committee” -> “School of Medicine – Intended Course
2. To cancel the registration in discipline:
Enter the Fenix number (username) and password
Clicking cancellation of the registration and choose course to be canceled.
FOR THE EFFECTED CANCELLATION, IS NECESSARY THE SUPERVISOR AGREEMENT UP TO THE DEADLINE.